Senior MS CRM Dynamics Developers
jobsDB ref: JID200003001616622
SENIOR MS CRM DYNAMICS DEVELOPERS
Are you the CRM developer we are looking for?
More important than technical competence, Mitrais is looking for developers who are Passionate.
Programming is not just a job, it’s an Art – it’s Poetry.
With Passion comes Motivation and thus Progress
We are looking for CRM Developers to be based in either our Bali, Bandung or Yogyakarta offices.
At Mitrais we can offer opportunities to work on leading edge projects often with start-up companies developing exciting new concepts for the international marketplace.
Join us and be part of a Great International Team, working mainly with overseas clients!
What can we offer?
Mitrais offers many more lifestyle benefits than most employers – here are just a few:
- Our offices are located in the main tourism cities in Indonesia, hence you have a chance to relocate away from Big Cities, with relocation package provided and also Long Service Leave every 5 years
- Supported Social & Sport activities: Happy Hour, photography, swimming, snorkeling, badminton, tennis, table tennis, futsal, or you can also propose new one
- Upgrade knowledge & skill: Advanced English Training, Knowledge Sharing Workshops, Certification paid by Company, opportunities for overseas travel.
- Other stress reliever: Billiard Table, Wii, XBOX, Tennis Table, Hack-a-Thons, Gaming Competitions
- Health Support: BPJS Kesehatan, Private Health Insurance (Cashless benefit from International Insurance), Optical (spectacle & soft lenses) subsidy, periodically Medical Check Up.
We have openings for experienced senior and mid-level developers so if you have been working with MS CRM Dynamics for 2 years or more we are keen to talk to you.
To apply for these exciting positions, all we need you to have is a sound knowledge of the following:
- Excellent English communication skills
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Relevant Degree (Associate Degree and/or Bachelor Degree)
And if you have exposure to any of the following then that will be a big plus:
- Experience with supporting Microsoft products (SQL Server, SharePoint, IIS, Lync)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Experience working on an agile development team.
Mitrais is a leading regional IT company with offices in Indonesia, Vietnam, Australia and Singapore. Founded in 1991 we employ over 400 staff and now have vacancies in our Indonesia office. Join us and be part of a Great International Team!