Intertek is a UK based leading provider of quality and safety solutions, serving a wide range of industries around the world by delivering Assurance – Testing – Inspection-Certification (ATIC) services. We operate a global network of more than 41,000 people in over 1,000 locations serving clients in more than 110 countries in the 3 core economic sectors of the global economy – Product, Trade and Resources. Our ATIC proposition will meet today’s needs of our customers for total Quality Assurance.
Join the global team at Intertek and work with some of the best, brightest, and most inspiring people in The Assurance – Testing – Inspection-Certification (ATIC) services. We derive competitive strength from our employees’ cultural values and relationships within the communities in which they live and work. Our commitment is to honor the individual strengths of all employees and help them reach their potential.
We are seeking to employ as Senior Manager for Chemistry & Pharmacy.
SENIOR MANAGER FOR CHEMISTRY & PHARMACY (SMCP)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001617901
Employer Ref. rhea101016
- Create and develop business as well in Chemistry and Pharmacy and increase number of new and potential customers
- Bachelor or Preferably Master in Chemistry / Pharmacy
- Good knowledge in the Chemical and Pharmacy Industry
- Have working experience minimum 5 years as Sales or Business Development in chemical/ specialty chemical companies
- Have worked as an Research & Development and or at Chemical Companies
- Good Knowledge in Chemical and Pharmacy Industry
- Develop new business and Increase number of new and potential customers as per target
- Achieve sales oriented
- Excellent communication in English
Core Competencies :
- Customer and sales target oriented
- Excellent in written and communication in English
- Skill in Computer
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Spreading and give the good image and positive about Company
- Positive mindset, highly initiative, able to work independently and as part of the team.
The Right candidate can look forward to good career advancements
Remunerations shall commensurate with qualification and experience. Interested candidates are invited to send your application with UPDATE curriculum vitae, recent color passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries and contact number, code of position apply and or email to clicking button bellow