SENIOR MAINTENANCE PLANNER (PRO 1611057)
AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001627552
Employer Ref. rhea151116
This position will be based in Martabe Site within Processing Department, working on schedule 4 Weeks On ; 2 weeks Off and reports directly to the Maintenance Manager.
The role of the Senior Maintenance Planner is to ensure that all routine maintenance activities in the Martabe Gold Process Plant are appropriately planned (with Production and Maintenance) so that the work is able to progress in a safe, environmentally responsible, efficient, cost effective and repeatable manner. The “Senior Maintenance Planner” will optimize, and monitor compliance to, preventative maintenance programs and schedules for all processing facilities and ancillary equipment.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experiences:
- Graduation from a standard high school and have Technical College Certificate
- 5 years or more in maintenance planning role in Fixed Plant operations
- High level understanding of CMMS systems preferably with Pronto experience
- Knowledge of equipment, tools and materials used in the mining industry
- Ability to organize plan and schedule using CMMS- PRONTO
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly maintenance plans
- Ability to estimate the amounts of labour, materials, and equipment required for jobs.
- Ability to prepare reports and maintain records
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Project & Outlook
- Ability to effectively communicate with all staff and display a high degree of respect to all personnel
- Ability to mentor the National Planners on all aspects of planning, scheduling and work scoping in the field
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than November 30 2016 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
OR clicking button bellow
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
About AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km2 that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (Cow) covering a total area of 1,639 km2.
The resource base on 31 December 2015 includes 7.4 Mos. of gold and 69 Mos. of silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is 4.5 tap ore to produce in excess of 250,000 oz. of gold and 2-3 Mos. of silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages approximately 2,300 employees and contractors, more than 98% Indonesians, of which 71% were recruited from South Tapanuli and other regions in North Sumatra.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role: