SENIOR INVESTMENT OFFICER
HEADHUNTER INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001651002
Our client is a global non-profit organization based in USA working to ensure safe water and sanitation for people around the world.
They are currently looking for candidates to fill in Senior Investment Officer position who is responsible to:
- Develop and monitor a strong investment portfolio that enable water equity to reach long-term impact investing goals
- S/he will be responsible for building the pipeline of enterprises that meet the investment criteria of current and future funds administered by water equity
- S/he will introduce investment products to potential investment candidates and cultivate relationship with qualified candidates
- S/he will report directly to the Director of Portfolio Management and s/he will be part of international team
- MBA or Master's Degree in related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in finance/micro finance/social investment
- Experience in due diligence and analysis of investment opportunities in micro-finance institutions and/or other financial institutions
- Experience in the water and sanitation sector preferred
- Experience with cross-border investment preferred
- Experience building and/or managing investment portfolio and equity transactions
- Familiarity with legal documentation common to debt and equity transactions
- Demonstrated flexibility and success in rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to design, launch and scale new projects and initiatives
The job is expected to start on or around April 15, 2017.
The initial assignment will be for 12 months with strong potential for extension.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HEADHUNTER INDONESIA, PT
About HEADHUNTER INDONESIA, PT
Headhunter: Indonesia is a very dynamic consulting company mainly conduct executive search process on behalf of our corporate clients for middle and senior level management positions, up to the C-level appointments in several major industries (consumer, industrial, natural resources, healthcare, and technology).
Since its establishment in May 2009 as a one-man independent consulting service provider, Headhunter: Indonesia is rapidly becoming one of the most sought-after recruitment consulting firms in Indonesia, and currently working on behalf of various corporations based in more than 17 different countries worldwide.