SENIOR BUILDING MANAGER (JAKARTA)
COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001639701
Employer Ref. rhea10616
- Responsible of the building maintenance and also the daily building operationals.
- Providing occupants with updates of electrical, water and other service outages and scheduled shutdown.
- Managing the overall operational concerns, including its safety and security, housekeeping, and maintenance of the building and equipment.
- Develop and implementing response teams in assessing building condition, shutting off utilities, and delivering a status report to assembly point leaders.
- Minimum S1 degree from reputable university majoring in architect, mechanical, or electrical engineering, or any other relevant fields
- 10-15 years of working experience in building and/or facility management work, particularly in residential and shopping malls
- 5 years of working experience as Building Manager
- Good communication skills, including good command of English
- Good personal and interpersonal skills
- An organized person and a team player
- Proven managerial and leadership skills
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA, PT
About COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA, PT
PT. Colliers International Indonesia is a leading Property Consultancy provides integrated platform of comprehensive services in commercial real estate industry.
Colliers International has evolved from enterprising, independent local business owners to an organisation of 482 offices and more than 13,500 employees around the world. We have been operating in Indonesia for over 30 years delivering our expertise with exceptional results as the largest property consultancy.
As we grew, we continued to seek out partners who shared our common values and spirit of enterprise. An exciting opportunity has opened up for a talented, innovative and enthusiastic individual to grow their career in the Company as: