Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
SENIOR AGILE DEVELOPER (IT JOB) (ONLINE CLASSIFIED MARKETPLACE)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001613749
Employer Ref. fan
JAKARTA, INDONESIA (OPEN FOR EXPATRIATES)
SENIOR AGILE DEVELOPER (IT JOB) (ONLINE CLASSIFIED MARKETPLACE), JAKARTA, INDONESIA (OPEN FOR EXPATRIATES)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia’s specialised Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an established Indonesian online classifieds marketplace for used goods, including furniture, musical instruments, sporting goods, cars, youngster and baby items, motorcycles, cameras, mobile phones and property. Our respected client is seeking professional for the job of Senior Agile Developer, to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. This job is open to expatriate candidates.
This is an exciting job opening for an information technology professional from abroad. The candidate will have exposure to global opportunities, including collaboration with global team and/or global training. This is an opportunity to make a difference and to help improve people’s lives by bringing them together for win-win exchanges. The successful applicant will have the ability to make a major contribution as the Company reinvents the client’s brand and strive to create Indonesia’s most beloved consumer technology brand.
Key job responsibilities include:
- We're looking for self-starters who can jump in quickly with minimal direction.
- You must be a senior thought leader, expert in TDD and ATDD (has worked for a bunch of years in a high performance agile environment)
- You know how to engineer for software Continuous Delivery, and make architecture open for automated acceptance tests
- Know how to teach folks to engineer neat A/B testing solutions into either mobile or web
- Bachelor's or Master degree in engineering, information technology, or computer science
- Exposure to PHP (Laravel) or Android / iOS development an advantage, but not essential for the right candidate (if you've done this in Java, will be considered as well)
- Creative and innovative
- Can learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills (so good English is a must), as we work in a close knit team, and every now and again with other teams in other locations.
- Have a track record of working with smart, enthusiastic devs and helping to specifically bring up their agile engineering skills.
- Asglobal organisation with local empowerment, so there’s a real opportunity to make your mark globally whilst being able to do what needs to be done for the local market
- Opportunity to make a real mark in Indonesia, where a lot of these techniques are just beginning to be discovered
- Apply this stuff at scale for one of the largest sites in Indonesia (with a potential reach to 255m people)
- Exposure to global opportunities, building your portfolio of working with international teams.
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow