jobsDB ref: JID200003001666712
- Manage and organize related sections in the store
- Coordinate and lead highly motivated store team
- Efficient work force scheduling
- Achievement of the given sales targets
- Minimum High School Degree
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience in similar position
- Good command of sales and negotiation skills
- Customer oriented
- Team Player
- Result oriented and have a positive attitude
- Ability to plan and organize
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to LC WAIKIKI
About LC WAIKIKI
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1985, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 700 stores in 32 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
The LC Waikiki brand is a collection of fashion for women, men and children, with its own stores established in countries across Eastern Europe, Middle East, Russia, CIS countries and Turkey.
LC Waikiki aims to be one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023 and we open a store somewhere in the world every 5 days!
We have been selected by LinkedIn in 2015 as the most in demand Turkish company in EMEA. According to “100 Women-Friendly Companies Research” conducted by Capital Magazine in 2015, we also ranked the 1st Company in Turkey which employs the highest number of female managers.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 24,000 people in Turkey and abroad, with more than 500 job positions throughout the company.