POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001627002
Employer Ref. rhea141116
A LEADING MULTINATIONAL PAINTS COMPANY
We have been retained by India’s largest and Asia’s third largest paint company. They operate in 19 countries and has 26 paint manufacturing facilities in the world servicing consumers in over 65 countries. This is great opportunity for a person who likes challenges:
- Preparing various reports accurately and on time.
- Coordinating with the client’s group offices across various countries in connection to various tasks and activities.
- Assisting President Director and other function heads in their day to day work.
- Responsible for all day to day routine office administrative activities.
- Carrying out miscellaneous purchases pertaining to office. Coordinating and Negotiating with vendors for various services / purchases. This will include meeting vendors (in or outside office) and local travel.
- Ensuring proper and safe documentation pertaining to all business activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma Degree in Secretarial
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Secretary or Office Administration
- Strong in communication skills
- Strong personal computer skills required
- Proficient in English
Please apply within two weeks time with passport size photograph, resume, salary details current andexpected by clicking:
(NB: While sending email applications, candidates must enter position applied in the subject column)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
About POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
Your key to talent acquisition
Potentia is Indonesia's leading Headhunting & Executive Search firm, with a focus on Retained Executive Recruitment. Potentia HR consulting is a member of the Cornerstone International Group, with over 70 offices in five continents worldwide, Potentia has the strategy, global reach, to locate, vet and present to you talented candidates that would be a perfect fit for your firm. Please click on www.potentiahr.com for more information about our company . Our consultants bring with them over 25 years of global / Indonesia experience with demonstrated success in establishing HR Best Practices in multinational organizations. We are a member of the AESC (Association of Executive Search Consultants) which means we comply with the highest standards of ethics and practices in executive search. We have been retained by our Client to recruit and select the following :