MONTESSORI GADING PERMATA SCHOOL
jobsDB ref: JID200003001629973
Employer Ref. rhea241116
- Establish and maintain good relationships with parents.
- Organize promotion and marketing activities.
- Manage the general operation of the Centre Reception
- Perform required administrative duties
- Bachelor Degree
- 2 years experience in School Manager
- Having excellent presentation skill
- Able to work under pressure, fast learner, independent, multi-tasking, and excellent in interpersonal skill
- Fluency in English will be an advantage
- Ambitious, highly motivated and very aggressive in achieving targets
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Computer literate and sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Photoshop
- Willing to work on weekend
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MONTESSORI GADING PERMATA SCHOOL
About MONTESSORI GADING PERMATA SCHOOL
Montessori Gading Permata School is an International School, registered school in Jakarta, Indonesia established in 1996 and engaged in the field of educational. Have it’s headquartered in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta and already has branches in Pantai Indah Kapuk, North Jakarta.
MGPS has vision to produce student who have strong faith in God and have acquired the essential knowledge and skills in all learning areas to become worthy person in the future.
MGPS Mission is to provide high quality of education enabling each child to develop a well-rounded personality equipped with intellectual, social, physical, spiritual, and emotional skills necessary them face the challenged ahead.