GAJAH TUNGGAL, PT Tbk.
jobsDB ref: JID200003001613107
General Job descriptions:
- Handling overall sales function and monitoring sales area
- Develop and coordinate corporate and dealer advertising and sales promotions strategies
- Support the corporate activities in achieving its objectives
- Bachelor degree in any major
- Has 2 years working experience in B2B Sales from automotive industry, lubricant, retail or related business.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and Proficient in English
- Good strategic planning and management skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Willing to be located in Jakarta and willing to travel
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GAJAH TUNGGAL, PT Tbk.
About GAJAH TUNGGAL, PT Tbk.
Established in 1951, PT. Gajah Tunggal Tbk began its tire manufacturing by producing bicycle tires and became the largest integrated tire producer in South-East Asia. Produces and distribute high quality tires for passenger car, SUV's, commercial, off-the-road, industrial and motorcycles with brand GT Radial, Gajah Tunggal, IRC, and Zeneos. We also manufacture and distribute other rubber related products such as synthetic rubber, tire cords, inner tube, flap, o-ring and more.
Our company vision is to maintain and strength then domestic market leadership in the Indonesian tire industry and to achieve recognition as a financially sound and reputable manufacturer of quality tires in the global market and keep growing business and sales in Asia, Australia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, North and South America.
In 2014, the Company employed a total of more than 14.000 people. Approximately 90% of the employees are employed in the tires division and 10% in the Tire Cord and SBR division. Management believes that a diverse workforce is essential for continuous innovation. Aside from that, newly joined employees can provide ideas and breakthroughs that can meet future market demand.