EXPEDITORS INDONESIA, PT
Expeditors International of Washington, Inc the leading global logistics company with an outstanding reputation for top quality and service, is looking for professional to fill the following position:
SALES & SALES COORDINATOR
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001616460
The Sales Coordinator position supports all aspects of our District Sales Program, as part of an integrated sales team providing exceptional service to a diverse client base. The support of a professional Sales Coordinator exponentially increases the success of the Sales program. Through positive work contribution, the Sales Coordinator role enables a higher amount of customer-facing time for DSE’s & GSE’s, while at the same time improving the impact of our proposals and customer engagement events and materials
- The District Sales Administrator role is based on interaction with employees at an Expeditors district office. The ability to be present at the district office during standard working hours must be maintained.
- Expertise in MS Office products and Windows based Explorer navigation is required.
- No more than normal physical effort or positional stress required.
- Excellent oral and written communication in the English language.
- Ability to execute tasks with limited direction and oversight, against tight deadlines.
- Strong multi-tasking, timekeeping, and organizational skills.
- Excellent response document aesthetics.
- Flow-charting skills using Visio and other technology tools.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your full resume (in English) and expected salary.
Further information about the Company can be obtained at Expeditors’ website:
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes. Unsuccessful application will be destroyed in strict confidence upon completion of recruitment process.
Expeditors is an equal opportunities employer and works towards a smoke free