PARVA CANDELA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001660574
The Sales Representative is responsible for achieving sales target, providing satisfying service after sales, and expand customer database.
- Male / female, has at least 3 years experience in B2B sales
- Plan, develop and present to customers effective strategies to increase sales.
- Communicate to customers new items and product information
- Gather knowledge from customers to have in depth understanding about market demand and able to give feedback to our in-house designers. Responsible of selling every design under his/her approval
- Comply to company guidelines and procedures especially regarding security and confidentiality
- Develop new business and expand customer database
- Provide service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain positive professional relationships with customer and other employees.
- Resolve customer complaints professionally and in a timely manner.
- Complete and submit all administrative paperwork
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of sales & strategic in wholesale marketing.
- Knowledge of jewelry is a plus.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated business math skills.
- Time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Commitment to quality and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver’s license
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PARVA CANDELA, PT
About PARVA CANDELA, PT
PARVA CANDELA CREATIO is proud to be an expanding jewelry manufacturer in Indonesia. Our vision is leading jewelry business landscape with our innovative designs, trusted brand, high quality products and competitive price both in local and international market. We value our employees as our most valuable assets and the foundation which helps us to successfully achieve our vision and shape the future of our company.