Sales Manager (Financial Solution) - Global brand
jobsDB ref: JID200003001660730
Employer Ref. 3919699/001
The potential candidate is expected to be updated with the latest business and financial information about the market, and he/she will be dedicated not only to grow the market share, and also to win new business too. He/she will be reporting to the Regional Head of Specialist based in Singapore.
Listed in New York Stock Exchange, our client is one of the leading players in its own industry. They are one of the most trusted player which delivers business news and information. With office presence across 35 countries, they believe in investing in the right talent, and by that, they will offer attractive career path, both locally and regional. In Indonesia, they have been covering the market for more than twenty years, and they have experienced positive growth, especially for the last 5 years. And as such, they are looking to bring in a high-caliber sales specialist to join their expanding business.
The potential candidate is expected to be updated with the latest business and financial information about the market, and he/she will be dedicated not only to grow the market share, and also to win new business too. He/she will be reporting to the Regional Head of Specialist based in Singapore. Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying, generating and developing sales to existing, and also new accounts.
- Managing and growing revenues of the new and existing accounts in order to achieve the company's objectives.
- Sustaining the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- Converting leads provided by other team members.
- Assisting in key retention situations.
- Acting as an advocate for customer needs to the business.
- Building and successfully executing client retention and client acquisitions
- Responsible for the forecasting, and ensuring that all targets are met within the specific timeline.
- Shaping the growth based on embracing the business models.
- Improving the level of client service with minimal supervision from the manager.
- Providing market insight to help drive and grow the business.
This role is only opened to Indonesians who had experienced in banking (treasury/global market/fix income). Without doubt you must have an excellent communication in both English and Bahasa. You will not only demonstrate the ability to manage clients, but also has the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years of working experience.
- Bachelor's degree from respectable university is a must.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- In depth market understanding including expertise in financial market, and customer's business model workflow.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Excellent track records in selling solutions, especially to banks. Those who have banking experience within the sales division is welcome to apply.
- Excellent negotiating, influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Innovative and quick to adapt.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience in selling to C-level.
As part of the growing team with in a dynamic culture, our client is able to offer:
- Excellent career path with overseas training provided at the management level.
- Being part of a global brand with excellent working culture
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Imeiniar Chandra on +62 21 2958 8832
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id