SMART MITRA SOLUTIONS, PT
PT Smart Mitra Solutions, a highly dedicated precision metrology instrument dealer, offers its most excellent service by providing the solution of the best equipment to support your manufacturing needs.
Our team of qualified product sales specialists, applications engineers, and administrative support, has been committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction, applications and service support to the manufacturing community to help you achieve outstanding results from your manufacturing process.
Located in Cikarang, SMS has built and equipped its show room with the latest finest technology of demonstration machine and software to support its customer needs of getting a high reliable metrology solutions.
"The Right Partner for the Best Solution"
We believe that our rich experience in the past provides evidence of a sincere, long-term commitment as a right partner to both our customers and our suppliers. Being the partner of the world leader precision metrology company, we will keep on providing the best solution for multidimensional metrology in the metrology lab and production.
SALES ENGINEER AND PRODUCT SPECIALIST
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001613382
Employer Ref. rhea22916
- Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Engineering (preferable machine or electrical)
- Max 35 years old
- Able to operate Auto CAD or familiar with CMM machine (advantage)
- Strong sales experience in a relevant environment (e.g. Manufacturing, B2B environment etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team player and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and multi task
- High levels of professionalism with strong attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and initiative in a sales environment
- A highly driven and enthusiastic sales professional
- A proven record of negotiating and securing new business
- An ability to assimilate and practice key account management principles
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via phone calls and emails
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends
- Representing your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with sales managers
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and upselling special promotions
- Communicating with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities
- Recording sales and order information
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Other duties as directed by the District Manager or Sales Manager
- Identify and investigate customer requirements and provide solutions to meet their needs
- Partner with outside sales managers to help drives sales and improved customer service
- Proactive out bound calling to sales leads in order to develop customer base
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow