KTL OFFSHORE INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001660820
Department: Sales & Marketing
To be confirmed
Position Reporting Line
Senior Sales Coordinator / General Manager
The Sales Coordinator reports to the Senior Sales Coordinator / General Manager and is responsible to assist the respective division in achieving sales targets, focusing mainly on preparing and following up on sales quotations provided to customers and liaising with internal departments to ensure that orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Handle all in-bound enquiries sent through emails, faxes or calls.
- Prepare quotations and advise on lead time for deliveries.
- Be familiar with different product ranges that KTL is offering.
- Liaise and coordinate with various divisions regarding order confirmations and delivery/logistics details.
- Maintain good rapport with both new and existing customers.
- Differentiate cost mark-ups used for different categories of customers.
- Ensure customers’ orders/requirements are processed efficiently.
- Provide necessary support to individual division
- Educational Qualification and Experience
- GCE ‘A’ Levelsor equivalent
- 1 to 2 years’ relevant working experience in similar capacity
- Preferably with knowledge of SAP
- Proficient in MS Office
Skills and Abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and independent individual, with sense of initiative and able to work under minimal supervision
- Proficient customer service skill
The job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job and is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks and duties of the jobholder may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job. Management reserves the right to amend or assign other duties to this position at any time.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KTL OFFSHORE INDONESIA, PT
About KTL OFFSHORE INDONESIA, PT
( No Description )