SALES AREA MANAGER - SURABAYA
AWIZ INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001667839
Sales Area Manager – Surabaya
This position will be responsible for bringing new business – projects, and maintaining existing clients.
- Expanding network for Business Development.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
- Meet goals and metrics.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- Monthly reporting to General Manager.
- Responsible to monitoring and controlling activities in branch, including sales, distribution, collection, inventory, warehouse, finance, and administration activities.
- Do other duties as assigned
- Having experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/ Business Development/ Sales- Corporate or equivalent.
- Applicants must be lived and work in Surabaya.
- Require to travel to other branches office.
- Maximum age 40 years old.
- Bachelor degree with minimum GPA 3.00
- Full-time position(s) available.
- Preferably candidate having experience from IT Company.
- Have a strong capability as a leader and can continue to improve performance and motivate a team.
- Highly integrity, honest, committed, and responsible person.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good MS. Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and presentation skills.
- Has network and understand the market situation.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AWIZ INDONESIA, PT
About AWIZ INDONESIA, PT
AWIZ INDONESIA, PT, a leading POS solutions provider from Singapore (distributor of Raptor POS), is seeking efficient, motivated and qualified employees.
RAPTOR Indonesia offers exciting career opportunities to open-minded people who have a passion for the hospitality industry that we work in. Customer satisfaction is always our highest priority.