In order to support our operations in Male, Republic of Maldives, we are PLUMERIA HOTEL AND RESORTS PVT LTD, currently looking for candidates who search for career and have a strong commitment to grow together with the company, to fill in the following position :
- English is a must.
- Willing to work in Male’ city, Republic of Maldives.
- Proven working experience as restaurant manager or restaurant general manager.
- Demonstrated career experience in customer service management.
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant management software.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Acute financial management skills.
- Deliver superior guest services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently to customer complaints.
- Enforce and offer the best quality of products possible.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Appraise personnel’s performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory.
- Track compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations.
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example as restaurant supervisor.
- US$ 500 – US$ 700 (negotiable) per month equivalent in Local Currency.
- Overtime Allowance as per the regulations in accordance to the Maldives Employment Act (No. 2/2008)
- Bonus 5% Service Charge, equally distributed to all staff working at PLUMERIA HOTEL & RESORTS PVT LTD every month.
Working Hours : 8 hours a day, 6 day a week
Accomodation : Suitable shared accommodation will be provided.
Food Allowance : Food will be provided free.
Medical Insurance : Medical Insurance provided at the cost of the company, for treatment available at the local Public and Private Hospitals.
Airfare : Economy class ticket will be provided to travel from Jakarta to Male for initial appointment and return ticket on completion of the contract.
Contract : 2 (Two) years from the date of appointment, and can be renewed on mutual consent of both the employer and employee.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PLUMERIA MALDIVES
About PLUMERIA MALDIVES
Plumeria Maldives is designed to provide maximum comfort for our guests. In an inhabited island so foreign, and after a day full of activities, we believe that the guest seek for a relaxing environment familiar to them. The guest house facility provides the standard, and comforts that guests are used to on an international scale.
The International Kitchen serves a diverse menu, catering Western, Asian, and local dishes. The kitchen can serve an À la ca rte menu, not only for in-house guests, but also for guests from other guest houses.
The restaurant holds the capacity of serving 57 guests simultaneously. The restaurant serves both buffet and À la carte menus for breakfast lunch and dinner to in house and outside guests.Plumeria boutique guest house is operated by Plumeria Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd.