Resource Planning & MIS
PT BANK ANZ INDONESIA
jobsDB ref: JID200003001642000
The incumbent in this position will be responsible :
- Contribute to enhancing team engagement via initiating and managing departmental activities, campaigns and communications.
- Bachelor degree in graphic design.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Bahasa and English.
- Experience in managing events for large crowds (~200 people).
- Very well versed in Adobe design applications (photoshop, illustrator, premiere, indesign, after effects, adobe audition).
- Medium to excellent photography skill.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PT BANK ANZ INDONESIA
About PT BANK ANZ INDONESIA
ANZ in Indonesia
In 1973, the Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ Group) first established its presence in Indonesia as the ANZ Grindlays representative office.
Then, in 1993, ANZ Group took over 85% of Westpac Bank’s shares at the PT Westpac Panin Bank and changed the name of the joint venture bank into PT ANZ Panin Bank.
ANZ Group and Panin Bank further injected their capital in PT ANZ Panin Bank in 2011. This increased the overall paid-up capital to IDR 1.65 trillion (the equivalent of AUD 180 million) and changed the ownership composition to 99% owned by the ANZ Group and 1% owned by Panin Bank.
In 12 January 2012, the joint venture bank changed its name to PT Bank ANZ Indonesia (ANZ), which reflects the increase of ANZ Group’s ownership in the Bank. This demonstrated ANZ’s commitment to Indonesia and its customers’ growth. It also reaffirmed the position of ANZ Group as the largest Australian investor in Indonesia’s financial services sector.
Currently, ANZ has 28 branches spread throughout 11 major cities across Indonesia. ANZ offers a range of products and services for its corporate clients through our Corporate and Commercial Banking, Treasury, Trade Finance and Cash Management services. For individuals, ANZ offers Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Mortgages as well as Consumer Finance services through our Credit Card and Personal Loan products.
As of October 2013, ANZ is rated AAA (idn) credit rating from Fitch Ratings. ANZ has received many awards, such as the number one joint venture bank in Indonesia from Infobank Magazine and Best Bank in 2013 from Investor Magazine.
Our banking businesses include:
We offer our corporate clients up-to-date and comprehensive financial solutions, with core specialization in Agri-Business, Natural Resources, Multinational Companies and Local Corporates.
Retail and Wealth
ANZ now has a branch network of 28 branches in 11 major cities in Indonesia, making us as one of the foreign banks with the largest branch network in Indonesia. Currently, we have 53 ATMs and our customers also have access to more than 40,000 ATMs through ATM Bersama and Prima networks in Indonesia.
ANZ provides a wide range of credit cards and a personal loan program to meet the needs and lifestyles of our customers. Currently, we have 9 (nine) credit cards to suit our card holders’ personality and requirements. They are ANZ Black, ANZ SPB Infinite, ANZ Travel Card, ANZ Platinum/ANZ World, ANZ Titanium, ANZ Femme, ANZ Instalment Card/Kartu Cicilan, ANZ Gold and ANZ Classic.
ANZ is pleased to provide our customers with our offerings in the commercial banking space. ANZ Commercial Banking presents lending solutions for our clients’ commercial needs, from cash management to diverse and complex transaction funding.
With a wide range of investment opportunities from ANZ and third party partners, ANZ Private Banking will ensure that our high-net-worth customers have access to the right financial solutions that suit their personal requirements. Based on the recommendation from our experts and our independent researches, our chosen providers are the best in the market. Our partnership is solely focusing on providing our customers the opportunities to enjoy and yield the best investment results.
Awards and Recognition
- Number One Bank in the category of Non-Listed Companies According to Business Activity (BUKU) 2 with a core capital of IDR 1 to 5 trillion from Anugerah Perbankan Indonesia (November 2014).
- Indonesia Banking Award for Joint Venture Bank category from Tempo Media Group and Indonesia Banking Institute (October 2014).
- Indonesia WOW Brand 2014 for Credit Card category from MarkPlus Indonesia (September 2014).
- Indonesia Banking Award for Marketing and Risk Management category from from Anugerah Perbankan Indonesia (October 2013).
- The 2013 Best Bank award for the category of banks with the assets below IDR 100 trillion from Investor Magazine (June 2013).
- Indonesia Service to Care Award 2012 for Conventional Savings Category from MarkPlus Inc (January 2012).
- Service Excellence Awards for ANZ Call Center Signature Priority Banking and ANZ Call Centre for General Banking from Marketeers (March 2012).
- AIA’s Highest Net Sales Growth Recipient from AIA Indonesia (May 2012).
- Services Quality Awards 2012 for Retail Banking Business from AIA Indonesia (May 2012).
- Best Bank for Joint Venture from Infobank (April 2012).