Record to Report Lead (R2R Lead/ Manager)
GLAXO WELLCOME INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001638619
JOB PURPOSE/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivery of the end to end service to selected business units and countries within the defined region.
- Pro-actively engaging with senior stakeholders to optimize how services are delivered in line with process defined by the GPO, co-coordinating the feedback with respect to the service performance and service level agreements.
- Leading and reviewing the initiatives launched to address customer feedback and to improve customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that relevant Risk Management directions applicable across all R2R processes.
- Implementing the initiatives launched to address customer feedback and to improve customer satisfaction.
- Drive the adoption of Lean ways of working, such as Performance Management, Root Causing and Problem Solving, Standard Work and Strategy Deployment
- Ensure KPIs and metrics reflect customer expectations of the service
- Pro-actively engaging with senior stakeholders and customers to understand customer needs, and current and emerging performance gaps, prioritizing areas for improvement
- Act as an escalation point for service issues raised
- Defining key projects and initiatives to address performance gaps and continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of service delivery
- Defining key service and productivity improvement projects for prioritization for agreement with BPO provider
- Preparation of Business Continuity Plans and other service risk mitigations
- A recognized Finance qualification e.g. ICAEW, CIMA, CPA etc. or Masters equivalent
- Highly proficient in the ability to communicate, lead discussions and review on all finance related processes
- Experienced in managing 5 to 10 subordinates
- Accountability to deliver complex services which require an understanding of accounting standards and practice, as well as the control and compliance demands placed on financial reporting and disclosure processes
- Ability to see new opportunities, lead and organize resources to address them, and influence organization to go in new directions
- Highly skilled and competent in analysis and solving of problems and of ability to prioritize and make trade offs to achieve goals.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GLAXO WELLCOME INDONESIA, PT
About GLAXO WELLCOME INDONESIA, PT
At GlaxoSmithKline, we dedicate ourselves to provide Pharmaceutical and Consumer Healthcare products that help to improve the quality of human life – enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
We undertake our quest with enthusiasm of entrepreneurs, excited by constant search for innovation. We value performance achieved with integrity. We will attain success as a world class global leader with each and every one of our people contributing with passion and unmatched sense of urgency.
We invite resourceful individuals to join us in our mission.
Visit our global website: