Quantity Surveyor – MEP
TEBODIN INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001641113
- Preparing indicative estimation for project/ client budgeting.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the Mechanical/Electrical/project team and/or the client.
- Undertaking costs analysis for design and project work, including undertaking value engineering where required.
- Undertaking feasibility studies based upon the client requirements.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control for design and project work.
- Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Preparing tender documents, analyze tender responses, make recommendations to clients regarding contractors and sub-contractors.
- Negotiating and finalizing contractual terms.
- Providing advice on contractual claims.
- Analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports including updating project cost plans and cash flow forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Valuing completed work, review contractor payment claims, certify as per actual progress and arrange appropriate payments with Client.
- Review and negotiate change orders with contractors.
- Negotiate final settlements with contractors at end of project and prepare final cost report for Client.
Location Project :
- To place in Bandung
- Bachelor Degree OR Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of construction contracts, tendering processes, bills of quantities.
- Intermediate time management skills with the ability to self-manage time efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Intermediate knowledge of software programs for commercial requirements.
- Intermediate organizational skills with the ability to follow efficient and transparent tendering processes.
- Intermediate negotiation skills with the ability to negotiate payments and change orders with contractors.
- Intermediate written and spoken communication skills.
- Intermediate ability to assess tendering bids for value, cost and quality.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD or BIM
- Results orientation and self-motivation;
- Experience in management of multicultural project teams in an international environment;
- Fluent written and spoken English skills.
Years of Experience Required:
- A minimum of 3years’ experience leading a team within a multinational, professional services (preferably engineering, construction) organization.
Fixed Term contract one year
Interested qualified candidates please submit your application and CV.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TEBODIN INDONESIA, PT
About TEBODIN INDONESIA, PT
PT. Tebodin Indonesia Being acquisitions with PT. Archetype Group since March 2016.
Archetype Group is a multidisciplinary construction consultancy with a core services portfolio including Architecture; Urban and Master Planning; Civil, Structural, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering; Project & Construction Management, and Cost Management. Passionate, driven and possessing rich, local knowledge, the founders of Archetype had a vision of bringing together an international team to form a world-class consultancy for fast-changing markets.
Now an internationally recognized firm, Archetype has more than 500 employees in offices in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, India, Mongolia, France, Qatar, Indonesia, Myanmar and Kazakhstan. From these offices, Archetype Group delivers a wide scope of projects ranging from luxury hospitality properties to mixed-use high rises to educational and healthcare facilities to large scale industrial projects.
Archetype is ranked 62nd in the Top 100 Architectural Firms in the World.