Intertek is a UK based leading provider of quality and safety solutions, serving a wide range of industries around the world for Auditing, Certification, Inspection, Quality Assurance, Testing, Training and Advisory organization. We operate a global network of more than 36,000 people in over 1,000 locations serving clients in more than 110 countries.
Join the global team at Intertek and work with some of the best, brightest, and most inspiring people in the testing, inspection, and certification industry. We derive competitive strength from our employees’ cultural values and relationships within the communities in which they live and work. Our commitment is to honor the individual strengths of all employees and help them reach their potential.
We are seeking to employ as
QHSE (QUALITY HEALTH SAFETY ENVIRONMENTAL) MANAGER
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001615723
Employer Ref. fan
- To ensure that all work is undertake to the highest quality and professionalism in accordance with the company integrated management system ( Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental) and project specific documentation
- Minimum Bachelor in chemistry or from any discipline
- Have working experience for minimum 3 years in the same field
- Understand Quality,Health, Safety and Environmental System
- Have Certificate of ISO 17025, ISO 17020, ISO 9001 and Audit Internal
- Develop and monitor QHSE (Quality, Health Safety Environmental) performance and progress.
- Take Preventive and corrective action
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the quality, health, safety, environmental and efficiency of Department
- Ensure implement and maintain programs, policies and procedure to ensure full compliance with company, customers and governmental QHSE requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Spreading and give the good image and positive about Company
- Able to work independently and as part of the team.
- Skill in computer application software ( Spreadsheets, word processing )
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
The Right candidate can look forward to good career advancements
Remunerations shall commensurate with qualification and experience. Interested candidates are invited to send your application with UPDATE curriculum vitae, recent color passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries and contact number, code of position apply by clicking button bellow