QA/QC LEADER CIVIL
SATYAMITRA SURYA PERKASA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001613583
Employer Ref. rhea22916
EDUCATION BACKGROUND :
- Bachelor Degree of Civil Engineering
- Min Education Bachelor Degree in Civil (S1)
- 3 years exprerience in building constructions environment as QA/QC
- Fully understand project quality plan, Inspection Test Plan and implemented
- Understood in ISO for QC ASME, ASTM, ACI, ASTHO, B.S, JIS, PBI, SNI
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word
- Fluent English skill both written and spoken will be an advantage
- Willing to be assigned in projects around Java and outside Java
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SATYAMITRA SURYA PERKASA, PT
About SATYAMITRA SURYA PERKASA, PT
PT Satyamitra Surya Perkasa (SSP), a national private company, headquarter in Sunter, North Jakarta, has established a strong presence in Indonesia for more than 25 years and continue to make its marks as one of the Indonesian leading national EPC company with extensive international client experiences. SSP provides Civil, Mechanical and Electrical/InstrumentationEPC works to Power Plant, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Plant, Storage Tank Terminals, and Industrial Buildingand Infrastructure.
WHY JOIN US
To be the best Indonesian construction company with an extensive national and international client for Civil, Mechanical and Electrical works in the Power Plant, Chemical & Petrochemical Plant, Storage Tank Terminal, Infrastructure and Building.
- Proven quality in process and productions in every delivered service.
- Maintain and prioritize Health, Safety and Environment policy in all aspect of the projects.
- Optimize competency and consistency of SSP’s structure to fulfill business commitment.
- Maximizing shareholders value by achieving customer value and improving continuous internal processes