ZIEGLER INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001629095
Employer Ref. RN211215
at our manufacturing plant in Lippo Cikarang. This new position has the following responsibilities and requirements :
- Lead a team of Buyers to purchase and support development and production programs.
- Work with the project team to source for materials and suppliers that meet technical requirements, quality and cost budget.
- Embrace strategic supplier partnership approach to evaluate, negotiate and award contracts to selected suppliers.
- Manage suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of materials to meet production schedule.
- Participate in engineering change forum and implement design changes on outsourced materials.
- Drive supplier quality and resolve any issues relating to suppliers.
- 5 – 10 years Experience and expertise in the automotive industry or heavy equipment Industry are essential
- Resourceful with good cost analysis capability.
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills in communicating with other parties.
- Independent with good leadership and managerial skill.
- Able to work cohesively as a team.
- Fluent in Germany is a must
- ISO 9001 : 2000 experience
- Bachelors (S1) degree in mechanical / electrical / structural / politech background
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ZIEGLER INDONESIA, PT
About ZIEGLER INDONESIA, PT
We are a subsidiary of a multinational company specialized in the manufacturing of Fire Fighting and Rescue Vehicles for the domestic as well as for international markets. Due to our international expansion and a restructuring program, we are currently looking for a strong personality as :