PROJECT SAFETY OFFICER
jobsDB ref: JID200003001629254
Employer Ref. rhea20515
- Inspection of safety-related equipment.
- Conduct safety inspections and ensure the workers have implemented procedures.
- Perform other required inspections related to the equipment that ensures safety during operation.
- Perform inspection support to any operations and infrastructure to ensure compliance with operational and infrastructure in accordance with the procedures K3.
- Report any damage or loss of safety equipment.
- Help prepare the equipment needed when training.
- Min 3 years experience as safety officer
- Able to communication in English
- Must having K3 certified （Umum）
- Detail oriented, good analytical skill, good communication skill and problem solving.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Hard worker, discipline, detail, have a good leadership skill,communicative, loyal, independent, honest and can be work in team or individual
- Work location : Jakarta
Send CV, photo and supporting document to:
Grand Aries Niaga
Jl. Taman Aries Blok E1 No. 1Q Meruya Utara, Kembangan, Jakarta
or clicking button bellow
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GEOTEKINDO, PT
About GEOTEKINDO, PT
We are a national construction company, require a position below