PROJECT PERSONNEL & GENERAL AFFAIRS (CIKARANG BASED)
KAJIMA INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001619946
- Handle employment and general affair problem like leave, overtime (time sheet), daily worker, employment contract, and insurance claim
- Handle accounting task such: invoice and petty cash
- Manage and Coordinate all administrative tasks and people problems
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor or Master Degree of Civil Engineering or Human Resource Management or Management Administration.
- Candidate must have 10 years of working experience as Project Administrator and General Affairs along with 3 years experience in managerial level, specific only in Construction business.
- Preferably candidate with experience at Site area.
- Candidate must knowledgeable and experience in detail of payroll, recruitment, permit, K3, BPJS, Depnaker and environment.
- Candidate should expertise in project planning, safety and issues that related surrounding project area.
- Candidate must have leadership skill and able to build a team
- Candidate will be placed at industrial estate area (Cikarang, Karawang, Cilegon and etc.).
- Willing to work 6 days a week.
PT. Kajima Indonesia
3rd Floor, Sentral Senayan II, Jl. Asia Afrika No.8, Jakarta - 10270
Attn.: Personnel Section
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KAJIMA INDONESIA, PT
About KAJIMA INDONESIA, PT
PT. Kajima Indonesia is an established construction company within the frame work of foreign investment. Due to executed our several new projects, we are now intended to strengthen our construction team and are seeking qualified candidates for the following position :