An international engineering & construction company is looking for a suitably qualified
PROJECT ENGINEER (ELEC/MECH)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001630831
Employer Ref. fan
This role presents a rare opportunity to join a growing organisation in a very exciting and rapid growing market area. You will be a developing engineer that has good grounding in the technical aspects of electrical engineering or mechanical engineering but looking for the next step to develop your career by moving into a project role. You will provide critical knowledge and guidance to our project group for the delivery of the projects by providing support to our project managers. You will be experienced in the fields of power and/or mining or come from a consultancy background.
The majority of your time will be spent on project delivery and supporting the project team as required.
Other Requirements are:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical from a recognised institution.
- Professional Engineer Registered in Indonesia.
- Around 5 years experience.
- Good command in English (speaking and writing) is required. Excellent communication skills (oral and written) are essential.Good time management capabilities.
- Experience in project delivery highly regarded.
- Renewable Energy Systems experience would be an asset.
Your Main Responsibilities will be:
- Plan specific project activities, tasks and end results including setting the scheduling for completing the works and budgeting.
- Assist with project co-ordination (between process engineering, drawing office, site, QA/QC, vendors, etc.)
- Identify the requirements for engineering input into specific procurement and construction contract packages
- Monitor progress and report on assigned area of work
- Scope control and trending of scope changes as needed.
- Scope communication to the Project Manager.
- Assist development control of the schedule for their facilities.
- Setting dates for engineering deliverables needed for the assigned area.
- Track trends of estimated quantities for their facilities and evaluate scope and schedule impacts
- Refer potential problems to the Project Manager
- Contract administration
- Supporting the Project Manager as required
- Tender Evaluation and Technical Queries.
The position requires extensive travel across Indonesia and occasionally within the region and to remote areas and project sites.
Please send your CV and a covering letter addressing the above requirements to
APPLY NOW JobsDB ( For Member / Non Member )
If you not meet qualification above please do not apply