QDC TECHNOLOGIES, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001668637
Job and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all Project contract documents and data within Project Management are registered and controlled.
- Create, develop and maintain filing systems for master/original paper copy documents and data in filing cupboards / cabinets.
- Create, develop and maintain electronic filing systems for all soft copy Project contract documents and data.
- Providing Project contract document status reports to the Project Manager or project team members as required.
- Send all Projects contract documentation issued to parties external to Qdc and record, copy, distribute and file as appropriate.
- Receipt all Project contract documentation coming into Project Management and record, copy, distribute and file as appropriate.
- Input details of all project documentation to be controlled into the document control register.
- Prepare and manage completion of document transmittal forms to record the transmittal and receipt of controlled documents out of and into Qdc.
- Assign document register sequence numbers to documents and stamp documents with the applicable stamps.
- Prepare project documentation such as Contractor’s Notices, Qdc Instructions, etc under the instruction of project team members.
- Organize meetings and record, copy, distribute and file minutes of meetings as required.
- Assist project staff with travel arrangements, eg Business Trip advance preparation, Business Trip approval, transportation bookings, accommodation bookings, etc.
- Perform secretarial duties as required.
- Min. D3 Administration would be an advantage
- Have basic skill in administration activities.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in project administration and document control in telecommunications or other similar industry or organization.
- Good computer application skills including: MS Windows, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access and MS Outlook.
- Proven ability to work independently with a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
Note : interview will be conducted in Jakarta.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to QDC TECHNOLOGIES, PT
About QDC TECHNOLOGIES, PT
PT. Qdc Technologies began operation in July 2003, spawned by the withdraw from Indonesia of a multinational telecommunication company, a group of ex employees formed Qdc Technologies and is now providing high quality telecommunications and power infrastructure services in Indonesia. Capitalizing on business relationships, highly valued and professional staff in addition to extensive knowledge of the Indonesia telecommunications and power infrastructure market developed over many years, Qdc Technologies is uniquely positioned to deliver high quality competitive and flexible products and services to the market.
Presently Qdc Technologies has approximately 300 highly trained staff in Indonesia including engineers, designers, professional, technical and lines staff. In turn, equally experienced commercial, business development and administrative staff support our project teams.