PT YANGTZE OPTICAL FIBER INDONESIA
jobsDB ref: JID200003001640250
- Female candidates.
- Age: Max. 25 years old.
- Document control.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU / SMK, any field.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Word Perfect, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Required language(s):Minimum Passive English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in administration of production, maintenance, quality control specializing in Manufacturing/Production.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Karawang.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PT YANGTZE OPTICAL FIBER INDONESIA
About PT YANGTZE OPTICAL FIBER INDONESIA
PT YANGTZE OPTICAL FIBER INDONESIA (YOFI) is an optical fibre JV Company setted up in Jakarta Indonesia by the optical fibre leader YOFC(HK.06869) and a local partner PT. Monas with shareholding structure of 70%:30%. YOFI will invest 21 million USD to establish a fibre plant with production capacity of 3 million fkm optical fibre per annum, which will bring YOFI to be the first and the only one optical fibre company in Indonesia. The telecom infrastrcture of Southeast Asia is relatively backward, and most of the countries in Southeast Asia are planning to build optical communication networks, which drives the future demand for fiber optic in Southeast Asia continuing to grow. PT Jembo, one of subsidiaries of PT Monas, is one of the leading optical fibre cable manufactures and listed on Jakarta Stock Exchange. Some of the produced fibre by YOFI will be sold to PT Jembo, the rest will be sold to other clients or exported to other asian country. YOFI will take advantage of the high technologies of YOFC and the local resources of PT Monas to make its due contribution to the communication market in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.