Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
PRODUCT MANAGER (BUILDING MATERIALS)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001613316
Employer Ref. rhea22916
Greater Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the multinational manufacturer in building material industry, which currently based in Greater Surabaya, East Java. As expansion continues, our respected client is seeking a hands-on marketing professional who has 5 years’ experience for the job of Product Manager. The job is based in Greater Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Follow up on standards and norms and ensure the products stay up to date with the required tests and certificates.
- Gain knowledge on substitute and complementary products.
- Specify technical data sheets for traded products to allow adequate sourcing.
- Visit and assist the selection of subcontractors for product solutions.
- Support customer knowledge by setting up training sessions, seminars and professional support tools for the sales of our products.
- Prepare internal and external communication for products (print, press, web, trade fairs)
- Participate in strategic plan preparation, annual sales and innovation roadmaps.
- Liaise with colleagues and development centres of company in other countries.
- Deal with technical complaints from customers.
- Continuously improve the quality of product itself with procedures and standards
- Participate to give advice either directly or indirectly to advance the interest of company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering, Master graduate from Marketing will be a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction or a related field, in strategical marketing position.
- Details oriented personality with the capabilities of communication, negotiation, challenged by innovation and progress
- Fluent in English and computer literate
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow