PROCESS EQUIPMENT ENGINEER
POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001627440
Employer Ref. rhea151116
A MULTINATIONALAUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING COMPANY
We have been retained by multinational automotive manufacturing company. They produce 4 wheel vehicles. They would like to set up the business and grow the market in Indonesia. They have a factory in Delta Mas, Cikarang area. This is great opportunity for a person who likes challenges :
- Develop safety procedure and audit of process equipment, and conveyor mechanical for safe operation, lockout placard, equipment visualized work site safety, and conduct training for engineers and maintenance team.
- Develop equipment management, to ensure process equipment technology and conveyor within the performance and application requirements, including PM / TPM / spare parts policies and standards, maintenance records, health monitoring policies and failure contingency plans, annual equipment maintenance and renovation and rehabilitation programs, equipment skills training, organize or participate in equipment maintenance, alteration, and update.
- Affiliated with maintenance team for the process equipment failure handling, equipment maintenance work carried out, PM / TPM implementation of technical support, organization and implementation of CIP, QC, check of the PM / TPM implementation, review of the technical feasibility of long-term measures PCR.
- Involved in new product project, preparation for technical solutions and SOR assessment, project installation phase issue tracking management, equipment commissioning data review and acceptance checks.
- Responsible for organizing the analysis equipment running status, an annual updating and transformation equipment maintenance plans and programs, and to apply for budget approval. Responsible for organizing the preparation and review of the implementation and acceptance of technology projects SOR, organize project, equipment use and maintenance team training.
- Have expertise of all the devices in paint shop of car manufacturer, have led the team to planning and implementation of equipment management and maintenance projects. Have expertise of conveyor mechanical
- Proficient computer skills, the ability of the system to all skilled application programming software and monitoring software. The basic two-dimensional and three-dimensional mechanical design software operational capability
- Fault diagnosis capability, mechanical troubleshooting capability and summary ability, familiarity with basic region / system process, have the basic process quality inspection and control ability, predictability and control equipment preventive maintenance detection technology.Good equipment technology project SOR (specification) write, budget, system design, installation guide, commissioning and organizing the implementation of the acceptance
- Can use GMS tools for device management and maintenance work.
For more information about Potentia HR or for advise on how to improve quality of you CV or interview tips please refer to the link below:
Please apply within two weeks time with passport size photograph, resume, salary details current andexpected by clicking:
(NB: While sending email applications, candidates must enter position applied in the subject column)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
About POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
Your key to talent acquisition
Potentia is Indonesia's leading Headhunting & Executive Search firm, with a focus on Retained Executive Recruitment. Potentia HR consulting is a member of the Cornerstone International Group, with over 70 offices in five continents worldwide, Potentia has the strategy, global reach, to locate, vet and present to you talented candidates that would be a perfect fit for your firm. Please click on www.potentiahr.com for more information about our company . Our consultants bring with them over 25 years of global / Indonesia experience with demonstrated success in establishing HR Best Practices in multinational organizations. We are a member of the AESC (Association of Executive Search Consultants) which means we comply with the highest standards of ethics and practices in executive search. We have been retained by our Client to recruit and select the following :