MONTESSORI GADING PERMATA SCHOOL
jobsDB ref: JID200003001629971
Employer Ref. rhea241116
- Subscribing to and promoting the school’s Statement of Faith.
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating the school’s curriculum.
- Implementing effective student evaluation and reporting procedures.
- Recommending learning resources and supporting teacher arrangements to optimize the learning of all students.
- Conducting an effective program for the supervision and evaluation of teacher.
- Conducting regular teacher meetings to discuss school environment, curriculum, and procedures.
- Demonstrating positive interpersonal relationship with parents, society members, and supporters
- Initiate, develop, drive and support the implementation of school values and instructional programs
- Lead the school in its fulfillment of its responsibilities to the community and society
- Develop, monitor and review strategic plans and processes to ensure optimal use of expertise, talents and resources in school
- Review practices, changes and expectations of the external environment in the development of strategic action plans for the school to meet current and future needs
- Formulate and implement an effective and continuous growth plan in the school for Teacher’s professional development
- Establish a system to recognize Staff for their achievements, service and contributions towards meeting school objectives
- Design and implement effective education and support processes, programs and services
- Provide and ensure the optimal use of teaching-learning resources including materials, equipment and technology to support school programs so that they contribute to the overall school program
- Female below 40 years old
- Indonesian Citizen
- Bachelor in specialist subject and preschool teaching certification required.Minimum
- 5 years experience in the same position in school which applies Cambridge and National curriculum
- Priority for Montessori Educational Training certification required.
- Ability to lead
- Fluent in English
- Ability as educator, supervisor, and administrator
- Ability to use technology in the school
- Committed to engaging, interactive teaching and education
- Willing to have work contract minimum 2 years in Jakarta
- Good in Microsoft Office
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English
- Hold Bachelor degree or higher in Education or related fields from reputable university or overseas
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the objectives of the education policies and incorporate these into the school’s mission and vision and values
- Demonstrate understanding of the value of human and intellectual capital and how it supports the achievement of school goals and policies
- Authority to impose sanctions for violations of the school discipline of students, teachers, or school employees
- Create and maintain a conducive work situation, positive, and healthy to support teaching and learning
- Accepts responsibility and is self-motivated
- Demonstrates strong work ethic to achieve academy goals
- Displays effective multi-tasking and time management skills
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MONTESSORI GADING PERMATA SCHOOL
About MONTESSORI GADING PERMATA SCHOOL
Montessori Gading Permata School is an International School, registered school in Jakarta, Indonesia established in 1996 and engaged in the field of educational. Have it’s headquartered in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta and already has branches in Pantai Indah Kapuk, North Jakarta.
MGPS has vision to produce student who have strong faith in God and have acquired the essential knowledge and skills in all learning areas to become worthy person in the future.
MGPS Mission is to provide high quality of education enabling each child to develop a well-rounded personality equipped with intellectual, social, physical, spiritual, and emotional skills necessary them face the challenged ahead.