Plant Division Head (Cibitung)
jobsDB ref: JID200003001630922
Our client is a leading building material manufacturing company in Indonesia. Established more than 45 years ago. They received the IV International Trophy for Technology in 1994 and Top 250 Indonesia Original Brands in 2005 and 2006. Through a comprehensive marketing strategy they have achieved a significant market share and became one of the fastest growing building material industries in Indonesia.
Currently, they are looking for qualified candidate to fill a position as:
Plant Division Head
- Bachelor degree from Mechanical or Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years related experiences preferable from multinational company.
- Well experienced in leading the relevant plant maintenance, engineering and Batch & Furnace function, to improve manufacturing performance.
- Experienced in managing capital projects, including Project Expenditure Request (PER) preparation, project management and implementation and is responsible for compliance with appropriate statutory requirements.
- Experienced in leading maintenance by ensuring the effective utilization of resources, and the development and implementation of cost effective maintenance policies and strategies.
- Having deep knowledge about all manufacturing disciplines to ensure plant safety, quality & performance outcomes are achieved
- Good Communication in English.
If you meet the above requirements please send resume application CV and recent photograph by clicking the “apply” button below
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to FIRSTASIA CONSULTANTS
About FIRSTASIA CONSULTANTS
FirstAsia consultants is a management consulting company with range of services in Human Resources. Firstasia's vision is to become the most preferred management consultant in Asia, and has a mission assisting a company to grow and be fully ready to compete in the globalization era. Firstasia can become your company's partner in achieving success by providing the best consulting services to produce fast and reliable business solutions.