PHARMACIST (PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR) - SEMARANG
jobsDB ref: JID200003001642358
Employer Ref. TMT
- Ensure the entire production process in accordance with the standard procedures ( Batch processing records, SOP, GMP and other procedures ) and troubleshoot problems that occur during the process
- Complete and review of documents required during the production process , and report to the manager if any irregularities
- Set up and adjust production schedules, and executing production tasks effectively and efficiently
- Assuring quality of product in accordance with the specifications in the batch record and on time
- Provide training and guidance to subordinates regularly and planned, and appraise the performance / achievement of subordinates
- Ensure readiness of the room , equipment / machinery and materials that will be processed in accordance with Batch processing records
- Maintain machinery and equipment used for the process so that there will be no damage to the machine at the time used to process
- Pharmacist, having STRA
- Min 1 years experience as a Production Pharmacist in the pharmaceutical industry (fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Able to work in shifts and adjust the production schedule
- Having a good knowledge of cGMP
- Have leadership qualities
- Have a good analytical skill, high initiative and discipline
- A detail oriented person with high integrity, dynamic, innovative and result-oriented person
- Fluent in English passive and active (oral & written)
- Willing to be placed in Semarang
Join us for a bright future ! Send your application, CV, recent colour photograph (4 x 6), copy of ID Card, copy of Diploma and transcipt of grades
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NUFARINDO, PT
About NUFARINDO, PT
Are you looking for a new challenge ? You want to work in a multinational company that truly lives the motto “THINK GLOBAL – ACT LOCAL” ?
PT Nufarindo just became a member of Exeltis – a multinational pharmaceutical company, based in Madrid, Spain. The completed transaction in Indonesia just represents the kick-off to an exciting journey, which is meant to transform a good local company into a leading player in the field of branded products. The senior management team has a proven track-record of having successfully managed such transition in the past.
Our ambition is to outperform the market consistently by maintaining a full customer focus, paired with a un-bureaucratic working environment that allows our people to act flexible within a defined borders.
In the future we will focus in the segments Women Health, Respiratory as well as CNS, but we will also try to grow in niches that appear attractive.
If you rate yourself as as a result-driven associate who is committed to follow the highest standards if it comes to integrity and work-ethics and if you are able to create or follow strong processes that were designed to differentiate us from our competition, please continue to read this AD and send us your application !