COMPOTEC INTERNATIONAL, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001641333
- At least 2-3 years experienced as Personal Assistant / Secretary of Director
- Diploma of Secretary/ Administration/ Finance/ Accounting
- IT literacy
- Strong organization & time management skills
- Able to work with deadline & multi task in tight schedule.
- Fluent in English is a must
- Willing to be located at Meruya Ilir, West Jakarta
JOB RESPONSIBILITY :
- Support the work of CEO to undertake a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks.
- Act as the CEO's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the CEO to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to COMPOTEC INTERNATIONAL, PT
About COMPOTEC INTERNATIONAL, PT
Compotec International Ltd. Co is a Domestic Investment Enterprise which is involved in Injection Molding, established in 1994 and located on Jalan Neglasari II no 6 (Jl. Raya Bogor KM 52 Kedung Halang) Bogor, WestJava.
We specialize in Plastic Industry and Synthetics Rubber components. We are also equipped with top of the arts facilities for the process of mold, and International Standard workshops. Our product ranges are automotive components, electroindustry, household appliances and packaging industries among others.
Our products are both for our consumers as well as a market of our own. We apply open management system and aquire professionals who expertize in their specific fields through 2 ways communications in order to achieve continuous improvement.
"To be a prominent company and the most trustworthy partnership in plastic technology by emphasizing on customer's satisfaction and perform on going improvement"
- To make human resources as our business partner and our company's main asset so as to create & harmonious work relation.
- To encourage people to have a superior intelligence and capability through training (winning team).
- To provide optimal services for the customers by supplying good quality product with a precise quantity and on time delivery (customer's satisfication).
- To build effective, efficient and high competitive job productivity. Create a healthy and safety work environment for the employees.
- Giving assurance of business expansion and giving value added to the surround.