OPERATION MANAGER - RESTO CONCEPT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001669519
- Responsible for overseeing the entire operations of a brand along with all its outlets and operations team members
- The Operations Manager sets up, trains, implements programs that will ensure that quality and costs are controlled at each outlet
- Along with his/her team of Restaurant Managers and at times Area Managers, he/she will be working towards specific sales and cost targets
- Manage and develop the new outlet
- Maintain high quality products by ensuring compliance with all operations procedures
- Ensure that all branches under his /her supervision are able to achieve QSC objectives as per planned by reviewing & Monitoring Labor planning, scheduling and utilization.
- Minimum 5 years combined experience managing restaurant operations as an Area Manager or Operations Manager (responsible to minimum 3 restaurants)
- Highly committed, outgoing, energetic and most importantly, POSITIVE attitude
- Strong managerial and communication skills is a MUST
- Must be a highly committed individual that is detail and systems oriented
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ISMAYA GROUP
About ISMAYA GROUP
Established in 2003, ISMAYA GROUP is the company behind highly acclaimed and award winning hospitality brands across the Asian region, from Jakarta, Bandung, Bali, & Dubai. We are holding company of (BLOWFISH - PURO, DRAGONFLY, SOCIAL HOUSE, SKYE, GIA, ISMAYA CATERING, SUSHIGROOVE, PIZZA E BIRRA, KITCHENETTE, TOKYO BELLY, FOOK YEW, THE PEOPLE’S CAFÉ, MAGNUM CAFÉ, DJOURNAL COFFEE, COLETTE & LOLA, PUBLIK MARKETTE, JAKARTA CULINARY FESTIVAL, ISMAYA LIVE - DWP).
Our vision is to be a leader in building strong and everlasting lifestyle brands globally in the lifestyle & hospitality industry. It is our passion and objective to consistently create an outstanding and memorable experience every single time we ‘touch’ a customer.