KARMA ROYAL GROUP
ABOUT KARMA GROUP
Karma Group is headed by Chairman and founder, John Spence, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2010. In June 2013, John was invited to join leading entrepreneurs from around the world in Monaco to join the judging panel for the Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur of the Year.
In July 2013, John was honored by the Yale University School of Architecture by being appointed the Edward P. Bass Distinguished Visiting Architecture Fellow for the fall semester 2013/2014 and is lecturing at UCLA in 2015. Karma Group is comprised of Royal Resorts, Karma Resorts, Karma Estates, Beach Clubs International and Karma Spa and has undergone significant expansion to its global network in recent years.
This expansion includes the acquisition of Karma St. Martin’s on the idyllic Isles of Scilly in UK, Karma Reef on Gili Meno, Lombok; Karma Bavaria ski resort in Germany; the iconic Karma Rottnest on Rottnest Island, Western Australia; and the development of Karma Bahamas on Little Harbour Island, Bahamas. Not to mention the purchase of one of Europe’s iconic estates - the magnificent former country home of Laura Ashley “Le Preverger” in the Cote D’Azur, France and the “Final Release” at flagship property Karma Kandara in Bali, Indonesia.
Further expansion includes land acquisition and development plans in Cuba, Brazil, Japan, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Europe, North America, the Caribbean and one of the world’s most remote islands – Saint Helena in the South Atlantic. Karma Group continues to set industry benchmarks with its passion and innovation in providing new products to engage its over 60,000 members and loyal clients throughout the world.
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001653673
Key Responsibilities :
- Maintains office efficiency by managing filing systems, planning and implementing office system.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preferably based in Bali