POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001631952
Leading Multinational Lifts Manufacturing Company
We have been retained by a Top Multinational supplier and manufacturer of home lifts to recruit an Office Manager. They have operations in around 13 countries, with high-quality engineering and beautiful design being the secret behind their success. They are the dependable, smart and flexible lifts solutions worldwide and we encourage you to apply in this challenging opportunity to be a part of their dynamic office in Jakarta.
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations including accounts receivable, accounts payable, account reconciliations, payroll, and financial transactions.
- Support data to Finance (Hong Kong) in the monthly closings.
- Manage payments to tenants, vendors and suppliers and confirm that all leases and corresponding paper work are accurately tracked and completed.
- Ensure proper documents and filing are maintained.
- Prepare payroll and manage payroll outsource and overall HR-matters including recruitment.
- Manage inventory control, purchasing, import/export of shipments, logistics, project management (goods delivery, planning etc.).
- Make sure all data in CRM are updated daily.
- Assist Country Manager in the reporting to regional head-office in Hong Kong.
- Make sure the marketing is done correctly (Facebook and Google Adwords etc.) with outsourced partner or in-house staff
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with accounting/book-keeping or similar.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
- Business fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Detail oriented.
- Genuinely positive and team player.
- Self-initiated and able to organize your work on a daily basis.
- Large amount of drive and is able to take own initiatives.
- Desire to be part of a high-performing team and always strive for being an active and inspiring team player.
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting packages and be proficient in processing pays, superannuation and preparing the BAS
- Computer literate (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, Sales system etc.)
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes and Desktop Publishing
- Experience using database management systems
- Experience in programming, search engine optimization and/or online marketing/social media is an advantage.
Please apply within two weeks time with passport size photograph, resume, salary details current andexpected by clicking:
(NB: While sending email applications, candidates must enter position applied in the subject column)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
About POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
Your key to talent acquisition
Potentia is Indonesia's leading Headhunting & Executive Search firm, with a focus on Retained Executive Recruitment. Potentia HR consulting is a member of the Cornerstone International Group, with over 70 offices in five continents worldwide, Potentia has the strategy, global reach, to locate, vet and present to you talented candidates that would be a perfect fit for your firm. Please click on www.potentiahr.com for more information about our company . Our consultants bring with them over 25 years of global / Indonesia experience with demonstrated success in establishing HR Best Practices in multinational organizations. We are a member of the AESC (Association of Executive Search Consultants) which means we comply with the highest standards of ethics and practices in executive search. We have been retained by our Client to recruit and select the following :