Mobile Phone Expert - Yogyakarta
GAMELOFT INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001660729
Employer Ref. rhea14312
Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Managing the internal phones park and setting up an effective and adapted solution ofmanagement for the supported device list
- Registering and keeping tracks of all device borrowings for production teams
- Ensuring that the borrowers keep, maintain and give back the devices in accordance with the borrowing rules
- Keeping devices following HW management rules, making sure they are in good condition and available when needed
- Proposing effective solutions for hardware management
- Executing other HW-related tasks upon Studio Manager's request
- Buying necessary materials/devices and phone accessories for the studio with approval from Studio Manager
- Giving an effective support to the local teams (GPRS/WAP setting , technological phone issue)
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Studio Manager
- Good knowledge and strong interest in mobile devices and technology in general
- Bachelor degree in IT or related field
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Good English (reading and writing skills)
- Very reliable, responsive and supportive, good interpersonal skills
- Team work and good attitude
- Not reluctant to routine works
- Join a world leading developer and publisher of mobile and downloadable video gameswith state-of-the-art mobile technology and devices.
- Be part of talented international teams in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment.
- Be trained to become a professional of the fast-growing, passionate and innovative video game industry.
- Be proud to deliver prestigious products winning top rankings worldwide.
- Be rewarded with attractive remuneration (dynamic salary review, bonuses, etc) andother fringe benefits closely linked with performance and contribution to the company.
- Enjoy Gameloft’s exciting life with company trips, sponsored team buildings, sportclubs (futsal, tennis, swimming, badminton, etc), and plenty of joyful events and celebrations.
- Build up your stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities.
Should you meet all of the requirements above, please send your full resume and recent photograph by clicking "Quick Apply" or "Non-member Apply" below.
Non Member can send the application via email by clicking "Non-member Apply".
All applications will be treated confidentially.
About GAMELOFT INDONESIA, PT
GAMELOFT is a leading global developer and publisher of downloadable video games,Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft createsgames for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple®iOS and Android® devices), set top box, connected TVs and consoles. Gameloft partners with leadinginternational brands such as UNO®, Spider-Man®, James Cameron’s AvatarTM, Ferrari® and SonicUnleashed®. Gameloft also operates its own established franchises, such as Real Football, AsphaltTM,Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus and N.O.V.A Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance®. Gameloft is present inall continents, distributes its games in 100 countries and employs over 4,000 developers.Gameloft is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: