MMCU (MOBILE MEDICAL CHECK UP UNIT) COORDINATOR
GLOBAL ASSISTANCE & HEALTH CARE,PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001627047
Employer Ref. rhea141116
Brief Scope of Work :
As the MMCU Coordinator, you will be required to do the following tasks :
- Lead the team of MMCU to conduct MCU
- Ensure the MCU running smoothly and the report is finish on time
- Provides comprehensive medical check up services for employees of clients
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition after explaining the procedures to the patient.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnoses condition of patient and discuss it with the patient.
- Provide fitness to work recommendations for the employees undergoing medical check up.
- Plan, implement, or administer health programs or standards in hospital/clinic, or community for information, prevention, or treatment of injury or illness
- Promotes health by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease
- Inoculates and vaccinates patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases
- To maintain strict confidentiality of all medical and clerical/ administrative records under his/her care
General Requirements :
- Minimum 2 years experience as an onsite doctor and handling MCU test
- Graduate from Faculty of Medicine
- Having STR and HIPERKES Certificate is a must
- Capable to communicate in English for both written and oral
- Willing to travel all around Indonesia within a long period
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good team player
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GLOBAL ASSISTANCE & HEALTH CARE,PT
About GLOBAL ASSISTANCE & HEALTH CARE,PT
..... JOB VACANCY .....
Global Assistance and Healthcare, a well-established international medical assistance provider to the Insurance, Oil and Gas, Mining and other corporate sector is inviting highly motivated individuals to fill in the position of: