PT Mitrabara Energi Sejahtera
PT Mitrabara Energi Sejahtera (MES) was founded since 2012, provides services to Indonesian mining industries across all production stages, including geology and planning, over burden removal, mining processes, hauling and reclamation and rehabilitation.
MINING ENGINEER (QUARRY)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001620691
The Mining Engineer – Supervisor ensures the safe and efficient development of the surface mine and operations. The role combines an understanding of the impact on the surrounding environment, as well as technical knowledge and management skills.
- Function as a safety leader in the quarry by demonstrating a personal commitment to working safely and ensuring that the plant continues to eliminate work related risks by increased use of hazard recognition techniques; function as a strong advocate and leader in promoting a safe working environment for all employees at the plant; conduct effective monthly safety meetings
- Support quarry team(s) and quarry operation(s) at projected costs or lower
- Promote continuous improvement in quality to meet or exceed targets
- Responsible for long term, medium and short term mine plans, and updating mine permits.
- Provide training for quarry supervisors, quarry operators and computer technicians using QSO, AutoCad, and other quarry management tools. Coordinate and facilitate Quarry Circles.
- Provide leadership in cross functional team activities
- Planning of quarry long term production activities to support plant(s) production including, but not limited to, optimization, quality, safety, productivity, budgeting, capex, cost control, permitting, volumetric calculations.
- Supervision of mobile equipment shop
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: Bachelor's/University Degree
Preferred field of study: Mining Engineering
Required Work Experience: 4-6 years of mining operations especially in quarry.
Travel Requirements: YES
Computer and Software Skills: Proficient in MS-Office, AutoCad and familiar with mine planning software
Other: Proficient with Survey Skills ( RTK / Static), proficient GPS Survey Skills, knowledge of SAP helpful.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starting and able to work with minimum supervision with solid decision-making abilities.
- Ability to interact and support other departments and participate professionally and effectively in meetings; able to gain commitment(s).
- Must be an effective leader
- Ability to effectively plan mining activities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High safety awareness
- Sets high standards of professional performance for self and others