Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
MEDICAL AFFAIRS MANAGER JOB (PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001613745
Employer Ref. fan
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. Our highly respected client is a market leader and is expanding its operations in Indonesia. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a qualified medical professional, ideally a medical doctor, for the important job of Medical Affairs Manager. This is an excellent job opportunity for a business-orientated medical professional to build a rich and rewarding career with a leading international pharmaceutical company.
The Medical Affairs Manager job opening is an all-round position encompassing sales and marketing support, business development, in-house training, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, and compliance. Only qualified, experienced and motivated professionals should apply for this important position.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Provide medical and technical support of products to sales and marketing team, in order to maximize competitive advantages of products and enhances company image.
- Assist the learning and development team in preparing training materials and performing training to field force
- Prepare medical or product information
- Assist Product Manager in conducting symposia and round-table discussions
- Handle medical enquiries from external parties
- Provide scientific presentations to health-care professionals and layman
- Engage and build relationships with medical key opinion leaders and Medical Advisory Board
- Assist regulatory team in order to ensure the approval process or evaluation of products are appropriate to the timelines or even faster than the timelines
- Ensure company’s adherence to high standards of Code of Conduct and other policies in all its dealings with healthcare professionals and consumers
- Plan work independently based on agreed product objectives and strategies, to reach target sales
- Proactively work on identification of new business opportunities and channel growth
- Medical degree
- At least 5 years’ clinical experience, pharmaceutical background will be an advantage
- Strong medical and product knowledge
- Experience in sales, marketing and business development preferred
- Computer literate
- English business language skills, both oral and written
- Communication and negotiation skill
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Coaching skills
- Honesty and integrity
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow