MECHANICAL SUPERINTENDENT (PRO 1611056)
AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001627553
Employer Ref. rhea151116
This position will be based in Martabe Site within Processing Department, working on schedule 4 Weeks On ; 2 weeks Off and reports directly to the Maintenance Manager.
The role of the Mechanical Superintendent is to:
- Provide leadership, managerial support and technical guidance to the supervisory team to ensure the safe and effective management of the mechanical maintenance of the Martabe Processing Plant and support infrastructure.
- Ensure the optimal utilization, planning and scheduling of all assets, resources, equipment, contractors and people through by using and enforcing the maintenance processes, procedures work management systems and Pronto.
- Assist in the Management of the shift crew supervisors to ensure that the weekly and shutdown maintenance work plans and projects are executed safely and in line with the approved work plan and production schedule.
- Assist in the develop the annual maintenance and capital budgets, long-term maintenance plans and strategies by identifying all planned and/or probable maintenance and project works required to ensure the budgeted plant performance and integrity.
- Review the weekly and monthly maintenance plans in conjunction with the supervisors to prioritizing plant requirements and optimize internal and external resource allocation and the integration of the mechanical maintenance works with electrical and the process department requirements.
- Ensure effective communication is maintained between the maintenance management team and production management team to optimize maintenance activates and plant availability. Maintain effective communications with all Key Stakeholders, including E&I, Processing, Mining, PTAR support departments and contractors regarding planned and unplanned maintenance activities.
- Assist is the recruitment of mechanical employees to ensure optimal levels of manning and skills coverage required to achieve the Maintenance Department’s objectives and service provision levels.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experiences:
- Graduation from a recognized TAFE or Technical collage obtaining an Engineering trade qualification in a relevant mechanical field.
- 7 years or more Experiences in maintenance management roles or higher in a mineral processing plant.
- Thorough knowledge of technical skills development in a developing country, training techniques, standards, equipment, tools used in the mechanical engineering trades.
- Thorough knowledge of occupational health and safety within the mineral processing industry.
- Superior ability to fault find and identify reliability issues with fixed plant mineral processing operations.
- Ability to deliver effective written and oral report, instructions and presentations.
- High level of computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook.
- A thorough understanding on the mechanical workings and maintenance of material handling, crushing, grinding and commutation circuits, pumping and pipeline systems.
- Superior work ethic, be able to effectively communicate with all staff and display a high degree of respect to the local people and their culture.
- Have Senior First-Aid qualifications:
- Cert IV in Training & Assessing
- Post-trade qualification from a higher education institution in an engineering field
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than November 30 2016 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
OR clicking button bellow
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
About AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km2 that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (Cow) covering a total area of 1,639 km2.
The resource base on 31 December 2015 includes 7.4 Mos. of gold and 69 Mos. of silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is 4.5 tap ore to produce in excess of 250,000 oz. of gold and 2-3 Mos. of silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages approximately 2,300 employees and contractors, more than 98% Indonesians, of which 71% were recruited from South Tapanuli and other regions in North Sumatra.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role: