CORDLIFE PERSADA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001630953
Employer Ref. fan
- Execute through-the-line marketing activities including new client acquisition, retention as well as referral campaigns.
- Develop marketing materials and provide marketing support to local and regional offices.
- Identify and secure relationships with key partners for leads generation and sponsorship opportunities in Indonesia.
- Coordinate, organize and develop effective sales aids and other marketing materials to support sales and overall awareness of the organization’s services.
- Execute online and mobile marketing strategies to generate online sales or leads and raise brand awareness.
- Develop effective online marketing materials such as email, e-newsletter and advertising messages to support viral marketing and online sales.
- Execute client-centric marketing communications and nurturing plan to increase brand loyalty.
- Implement marketing campaigns specifically to drive referral frequency.
- Report to the Marketing Manager.
- Degree / Diploma in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Marketing Supports.
- Able to handle digital resources for marketing.
- Able to conduct marketing activities/events.
- Able to operate basic design softwares.
- Outgoing & independent.
- Good organizational and planning abilities.
- Highly motivated, dynamic, creative and artistic.
- Good conceptual capability.
- Pleasant disposition, has initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Bahasa.
We offer :
- Attractive remuneration package and staff benefits.
- Comprehensive on-the-job and continuous trainings.
- Opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Friendly working environment.
Please send your resume to APPLY NOW jobsDB and visit our corporate website at www.cordlife.co.id. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CORDLIFE PERSADA, PT
About CORDLIFE PERSADA, PT
Listed on the Main Board of Singapore Exchange, Cordlife Group is a service provider of umbilical cord blood and cord lining banking. The Group currently owns and operates full processing and cryopreservation storage facilities in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, the Philippines and India. We invite high calibre candidates to join our team in Indonesia.