PT. LEARNING UNLIMITED
jobsDB ref: JID200003001629147
Employer Ref. RN31115
- Min. S1 majoring in marketing
- Max. 27 years old
- Min. 2 year experience in marketing
- Expert in sales and marketing
- Have good communication skills
- Willing to work under pressure
- To be placed in EF Rawamangun
Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PT. LEARNING UNLIMITED
About PT. LEARNING UNLIMITED
We are requiring the following personnel: