Marketing Director (FMCG)
jobsDB ref: JID200003001629406
Employer Ref. 3746660/001
A marketing director position is currently available. This is a senior role in our client company and this position will be responsible to drive and managing the marketing aspects of the company.
Our client is a leading multinational fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company. The company group has grow significantly in the past decade. With the passion of innovation and dynamic growth, our client looking for the best talent to expand their market in Indonesia
Responsible to Manage all marketing activities starting from product development until product marketing to ensure the business goals achievement
- Deploy corporate vision and mission into Brand and product development. Explore market opportunities to grasp market share and achieved business goals.
- Guide the direction of short and long term Marketing business plan development. Integrate strategies and action plan in Marketing Directorate and ensure all strategies and activities aligned with short and long term Marketing business plan
- Establish organisation structure and fulfil all position
- Periodically review business planning implementation, evaluate marketing data, environment and competitor movement, make decision and correction to ensure the achievement of business goals
- Responsible to make implementation of the strategic activities, acting as role model in the company, also having the ability to motivate marketing team on executing the business planning with manner of commitment
- Generate progress/achievement report for all strategic activities. Present and proposed necessary strategic action plan changes to BOC/BOD.
- Enforce efficiency and effectiveness of the marketing expenses. Control and monitor financial data, ensure all expenses used as its planned and achieved its target
- Responsible to develop members in the team and , ensure all necessary competencies are been developed, meet the position requirement.
- Coach Line Managers, ensure all line managers have the necessary skill and give the right role modelling in developing people
The successful candidate will reporting directly to the GM and responsible for Planning, Developing, improving , monitoring, and determine over all business process in Marketing Division to achieve business goals.
Key requirements including:
- 20 Years working experience in FMCG including 3 years experience as a Marketing Director
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Strong skill and proven track record in Brand Building and Channel marketing strategy
- Exposure in handling confectionery will be an advantage
- High ability in strategic planning and strong organisation building skill
- Impeccable communication skill and strong management capability
- Interesting career opportunity and personal development
- Opportunity to work with an MNC that is experiencing significant growth
- Excellent salary and benefits
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amelia Lestari on +62 21 2958 8834
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id