MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
KOHLER INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001638704
Employer Ref. mu
Assist in planning and leading promotional activities of kitchen & bath products in Indonesia. Responsible for the execution of marketing communications campaigns. Through activities with the distributors, retailers, developers, contractors and end users, coordinate all marketing promotional efforts to ensure success.
- Develop marketing strategies and support programs in Indonesia to drive sales and promote KOHLER brand leadership in the market
- Collaborate with sales team, manage the budget for efficient and effective use to achieve local market and sales development objectives
- Coordinate with product team and/or sales team for consumer and trade promotions
- Manage, implement and co-ordinate communication programs and merchandising support including seminars, trade shows, road shows, events, advertising and marketing materials (eg. newsletters, local advertising, PR, marketing activities, POP materials, collaterals, literature, audio/visual presentations) as needed for communication at all channels, and ensure that they comply with Kohler standards and requirements
- Coordinate with SE Asia Marketing Communications team to develop advertising and marketing materials necessary to support communication at all channels.
- Monitor and feedback to Marketing and Management regarding competitive sales and marketing initiatives and activities at the channel level.
- Identify new opportunities and develop support programs to promote sales or KOHLER brand leadership through joint-promotion, partnerships and alliances with other brands and trade associations
- Provide product team and management valuable consumer feedback and competitive intelligence for product and business opportunities
- Assist Market Research team in carrying out research and survey at channel level.
- Assist in carrying out ad hoc promotions and marketing programs as assigned by the Marketing Communications Manager to support the company’s marketing strategies and achieve set business objectives within a specific time frame
- Assist in planning and leading promotional activities of other new businesses or categories through the various channels as assigned by the manager
- Travel to other cities in Indonesia will be required
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS
- Direct report to Country Manager, K&B Indonesia, dotted-line report to Marketing Communications Manager, K&B SE Asia
- Frequently contacts with Indonesia Sales, Product Marketing of SE Asia team
- Contact with other functional managers as needed.
- External contacts: distributors, agencies, vendors
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- University graduate in business related disciplines
- With a minimum of 3－4 years solid management experience in consumer and trade promotions with MNC, preferably with reputed consumer-driven multinationals
- With a sound knowledge and solid experience in trade marketing and retail merchandising
- Excellent communication skills to work with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Adaptable, initiative and able to meet deadline in a tight schedule with minimal supervision
- Pleasant, mature, self-motivated, results-oriented
- A team player and with good organization skills
- Willing to travel when required by business
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KOHLER INDONESIA, PT
About KOHLER INDONESIA, PT
Just as we are committed to improving the lives of our customers with exceptional products and services, we are equally committed to employing and cultivating the careers of motivated professionals with the aspiration and talent to succeed.