MARKETING COMMUNICATION MANAGER
DIAMOND COLD STORAGE, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001620296
Employer Ref. rhea181016
- Female max 35 years old
- Has ability in manage social media & maintaining website including daily monitoring, posting & content
- Able to coordinate & implement social media marketing communication (offline event, etc)
- Has a strong understanding of social media networking, social media marketing, e-commerce
- Advertising copywriting skill (will responsible to make social media advertising & creating brand awareness online)
- Strong verbal & written communication skill (English & Mandarin preferred)
- Highly Initiate, Strong Motivation & Interpersonal Skills
- Min 3 year experience in marketing communication
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DIAMOND COLD STORAGE, PT
About DIAMOND COLD STORAGE, PT
PT. Diamond Cold Storage (Diamond) is an established Indonesian manufacturing company focused on dairy-based and frozen food products. We are a privately held company with product penetration across the food service, general trade and modern retail segments.
Our product range includes Milk (UHT & Pasteurized), Juice, Yogurt, Ice Cream, Soft Ice Cream, Chocolate, Mayonnaise & Salad Dressing, Cheese, and custom products as per client request.
Diamond’s high standards of quality control and food safety have positioned us as a leading dairy and frozen food supplier, including to international franchises within Indonesia such as Dairy Queen, Wendy’s, KFC, McDonald’s and more. Our R&D, manufacturing capacity, and track record also lend themselves to toll manufacturing.
Today, Diamond products are available in modern and traditional channels all over Indonesia. Supported by the nation’s most extensive storage distribution chain, our products are present on the tables of five-star hotels, bakeries, hypermarts, cafes, wholesalers, retailers, and traditional markets.
In order to stay on the leading edge of the market, we continuously invest in R&D, our facilities and people. Initiatives include periodic training and refresher training, implementation of company-wide Oracle-based SAP systems, and fleet and factory maintenance.
Driven by a commitment to high quality and ongoing innovation, our product portfolio and market range is continuously evolving, creating exciting new products while maintaining existing brands. We are now actively targeting the export market including that of Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei and Papua New Guinea.