- Company overview:
Established in 1999, Coffindo has grown into multi national coffee trader and leading in Indonesia. The company's business was mainly selling coffee beans to both local and international markets. Today, we trade internationally to more than 30 countries, with over 17,811 buyers.
At the moment, the company has 15 years of experiences in export and trading. And now, we do upstream and downstream in coffee industry, diversifying our business across the whole value chain of coffee industry, from plantation to retail and from coffee machines to coffee shops. Here we are really pushing forward to excel as Indonesia's finest coffee source.
- Why join us?
We are looking for qualified and professional person to join with our team as permanent or contract position. Wide open for all positions for men/women with good skill of quality, technology, motivation, and has an extensive network.
To Become One Of Indonesia Leading Multinational Company In Coffee Industry
- Developing And Nurturing Talents Into Top Class Professionals.
- Building Solid Corporate Image And Branding.
- Establishing Network And Relationship With Key Stakeholders Across The World.
- To Be The Most Valuable Listed Coffee Company In Indonesia Stock Exchange.
- Implementing Information Technology Based Innovation Approach.
Coffindo, 15 Years Finest to Serve You More.
Marketing Communication (Based in Medan)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001619205
- Plan and develop marketing communication strategies with appropriate media.
- Increase the company's brand awareness by developing and managing marketing and communication strategies.
- Manage and negotiate with various institutes and vendors to support marketing activities.
- Support the company's marketing activities and various tasks which are related with the company.
- Collaborate with both internal and external parties to ensure the attractiveness of the company's website.
- Develop and preserve various social media programs to build brand awareness (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, BBM Channel, Instagram, and Pinterest).
- Proficient in making plans for marketing strategy.
- Proficient in communication, negotiation, and presentation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience is preferable.
- Proficient in English, both oral and written.
- Have extensive network is a plus.