Mandarin Translator for Fare Analyst
PT. ATI BUSINESS GROUP
jobsDB ref: JID200003001642387
• Candidates must possess min. D3 in any major.
• Candidates must be proficient in English (both in simplify and traditional).
• Candidates must be proficient in Mandarin.
• Flexible time (able to work shifts that include days, nights, weekends, public holidays).
• Good command of Microsoft Office and typing skill.
• Good communication and analytical skill.
• Fresh graduate(s) are welcome, although some work experience at Aviation or Travel Industry is preferred.
• Responsible for loading Airfares into various systems.
• Responsible for receiving contracts from the Airlines (Customer) and upload the fares on the website.
• To data entry of all net fares and rules from net fare contracts into website.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PT. ATI BUSINESS GROUP
About PT. ATI BUSINESS GROUP
ATI Business Group was founded in 2001 and we provide business process outsourcing services and technology solutions to the global travel and airline sectors.
We have over 500 team members who currently provide services to over 19 countries across 5 continents. We hire people with a broad set of skills who are ready to tackle some of travel and aviation sectors’ greatest challenges and make an impact on many hundreds, if not thousands, of users.