GAJAH TUNGGAL, PT Tbk.
jobsDB ref: JID200003001640009
- Being interpreter on meeting or daily work
- Translating documents from Chinese to Indonesia
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in any major
- Must be able to communicate in Mandarin and English both written, listen, and spoken
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal and communication skill, meticulous, good team work
- Excellent office skills in performing secretarial duties
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GAJAH TUNGGAL, PT Tbk.
About GAJAH TUNGGAL, PT Tbk.
Established in 1951, PT. Gajah Tunggal Tbk began its tire manufacturing by producing bicycle tires and became the largest integrated tire producer in South-East Asia. Produces and distribute high quality tires for passenger car, SUV's, commercial, off-the-road, industrial and motorcycles with brand GT Radial, Gajah Tunggal, IRC, and Zeneos. We also manufacture and distribute other rubber related products such as synthetic rubber, tire cords, inner tube, flap, o-ring and more.
Our company vision is to maintain and strength then domestic market leadership in the Indonesian tire industry and to achieve recognition as a financially sound and reputable manufacturer of quality tires in the global market and keep growing business and sales in Asia, Australia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, North and South America.
In 2014, the Company employed a total of more than 14.000 people. Approximately 90% of the employees are employed in the tires division and 10% in the Tire Cord and SBR division. Management believes that a diverse workforce is essential for continuous innovation. Aside from that, newly joined employees can provide ideas and breakthroughs that can meet future market demand.